Informations About Personal Data Protection Law
As Mersin System Surgical Medical Center, we attach importance to your security and in this context, we would like to inform you about the “Personal Data Protection Law”, which is regulated with the aim of protecting the fundamental rights of individuals, and the protection of personal data. We can process your personal data within the framework described below, in accordance with the Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data.
1. Collection, Processing and Processing Purposes of Personal Data
Mersin System Syrgical Medical Center;
Carries out personal data processing activities in accordance with the article 20 of the Constitution and the principles of article 4 of the Law on Protection of Personel Data. Our center maintains personal data for as long as required by law or as required by the purpose of personal data processing. It meets with the aim of providing health services within the specified legal framework and in this context, fulfilling the contractual and legal obligations of our center fully and properly. Personal data may vary depending on the health services provided, but are collected orally, in writing or electronically, by automatic or non-automated methods, through the call center, website, online services and similar tools.
Your personel datas;
Your datas which are explained below will be processed by our center:
Your name, surname, ID number, passport number or temporary ID number, place and date of birth, marital status, gender, patient number specific to our center and other identification data that we can identify you; your financial data such as your address, telephone number, e-mail address and other contact data, payment and billing information; audio and digital information that may be obtained by us in electronic or non-electronic methods at various times; the camera records of your visits, your car licence plate (if you use our car park), your general and special personal data, especially personal health data obtained during the conduct of all medical diagnosis, examination, treatment and care services, your personal health insurance data and Social Security Institution data, health and identity data sent through our website, payment and billing informations for financing and planning of health services.
In addition, your personal data may be processed when you use our call center or website to use our online services and your participation in trainings , seminars or other organizations prepared by us.
Your personal data, including your special personal data are collected and processed due to the following laws and regulations: Health Services Basic Law (No. 3359), Decree Law on the Organization and Duties of the Ministry of Health and its Affiliates (No. 663), Regulation on Private health institutions with outpatient diagnosis and treatment, Hospitals, Special Hospitals Regulation, Regulation on Processing of Personal Health Data and Protection of Privacy and other Ministry of Health regulations and legislation provisions.
Your datas are going to be processed for these following purposes without limiting with these substances:
- Public health protection, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and maintenance services,
- Planning and management of health services and financing,
- To be able to inform you about your appointment,
- Planning and managing the internal functioning of the Medical Center,
- Monitoring and preventing abuse and unauthorized transactions,
- Performing risk management and quality improvement activities,
- Conducting research,
- Invoicing for our services,
- Verifying your identity,
- Confirming your relationship with the institutions that have contracts with our center,
- Sharing the information requested you’re your insurance companies within the scope of healthcare financing,
- Responding to any questions and complaints regarding our health services,
- Taking all necessary technical and administrative measures within the scope of data security of our center’s systems and applications,
- Analyze your use of health services and store your health data in order to improve the health services we offer you,
- Keeping information about your health data that should be kept in accordance with the relevant legislation,
- Financial agreement regarding the health services provided to you with the institutions we have agreements with,
- Analyzing patient satisfaction.
These data of yours can be transferred to the physical archives and information systems of our suppliers and kept under both digital and physical environment.
In addition, the data of our employees can be processed by us or other real or legal people whom we cooperate or empower, in accordance with the business law and the operational right of the employer, such as increasing the employee satisfaction and ensuring work peace and business peace within the scope of the obligations stipulated by the Labor Law.
2. People and Organizations To Which Your Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your personal data, within the scope of the Law and similar legislation can be transferred to the people or organizations listed above:
- Social Security Institution,
- Ministry of Health and affiliated sub-units, Family Medicine Centers
- Private insurance companies (health, retirement and life insurance and so on)
- General Directorate of Security and similar law enforcement officers,
- General Directorate of Population,
- Turkey Pharmacists Association,
- Laboratory, center and similar third parties with whom we collaborate for medical diagnosis,
- Your representatives you have authorized,
- The health institution to which the patient is referred or applied by the patient,
- Third parties to whom we receive consultancy, including lawyers, tax consultants and auditors,
- Regulatory and supervisory agencies, official authorities
- Our suppliers or support service providers that we benefit from or cooperate with
3. Method and Legal Reason of Personal Data Collection
Your personal data is collected in any verbal, written or electronic environment in order to provide the above-mentioned purposes and health services within the legal framework determined and to fulfill the contractual and legal obligations of our Center in this context.
4. Your Rights for the Protection of Personal Data
Regarding your personal data processed, in accordance with the legislation;
Learning whether personal data is processed, requesting information if personal data is processed, accessing and requesting personal health data, knowing the purpose of processing personal data and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose, knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad, request correction if your data is incomplete or incorrectly processed, request deletion or destruction of personal data, to object to the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing it through automated systems, the processing of personal data against the law you have the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of damage caused by incident.
Our center meticulously protects your personal data within our technical and administrative facilities. The security precautions taken by our center are provided at a level suitable for possible risks, taking into account the technological possibilities.
You can send your requests within the scope of the law to our center or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data.