Orthopedics and traumatology outpatient clinic in our center; deals with the surgical and conservative treatment of diseases and injuries of the movement system. In addition, these diseases and injuries have important functions in terms of preventive medicine.
Orthopedics deals with motion system diseases, and traumatology deals with accidental damaged and injured motion system diseases.
Orthopedics and Traumatology deals with the following issues;
- Foot surgery
- Hand surgery
- Shoulder and elbow surgery
- Hip surgery
- Knee surgery
- Child orthopedics (Pediatric orthopedics)
- Joint surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Trauma surgery
- Sports injuries
- Tumor surgery (Oncological orthopedics)
- Rheumatic diseases
- Congenital and traumatic plexus brachialis (Armpit neural network) injuries