In our Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery clinic, repair surgery is performed to improve aesthetics (cosmetics) and functions.
In our Aesthetic Surgery Unit:
Surgical procedures are performed for skin rejuvenation with aesthetic concerns and plastic correction of undesired appearance in various parts of the body using natural or prosthetic materials.
Some of the applications are:
- Face lift
- Eyelid, forehead, eyebrow aesthetics
- Breast augmentation
- Breast reduction
- Breast lift
- Abdominal stretching
- Removing excess fat (liposuction)
- Nose surgeries
- Fillers (to various parts of the face and body)
- Botox applications
It covers the applications of the repair of tissue, organ and function deficiencies inherent or acquired in the body.
- Elimination of tissue losses in the body (skin and full tissue transplants)
- Treatment of wounds (especially the facial area)
- Treatment of congenital anomalies
- Cleft lip
- Palate slit
- Adjacent fingers
- Prominent ear treatment
- Treatment of benign and malignant tumors and cysts on the skin
- Correction of old surgery and scars
- Elimination of deformities caused by accident, injury and burns.